If you love brownies, you will love this chewy brownie recipe.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, plus more for greasing
- 2 2/3 cups of MOCAFE™ Azteca D’oro 1519 Mexican Spiced Ground Chocolate Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish
with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides. Press the
paper into the corners of the pan and lightly grease the paper with
2. Melt the 2 sticks of butter in a nonstick saucepan over medium-low
heat; do not boil. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. Add the Azteca D’oro 1519 Mexican Spiced Ground Chocolate mix, eggs and vanilla to the saucepan and stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
3. Add the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder
and mix until smooth. Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake
until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, bake for 30
minutes. Cool in the pan on a rack, then use the parchment paper to lift
out the brownies before slicing. Sprinkle Azteca D’oro 1519 Mexican
Spiced Ground Chocolate mix on top.
1 bag yields 54 Brownies
1 batch yields 18 Brownies